Step 1 - Specify the unit and folder in which the patient images to be imported are stored.
Step 2 - Specify the image format.
Step 3 - Select "Dicom Sequence" option and the first image to be imported.
Step 4 - Select the last image to be imported.
Step 5 - Specify the image parameters (only in case the images are other than DICOM) supplied with the images.
Clicking "Import" the images import will start.
Opening a case
- choose an axial image and click "New"
- click the axial image on the start point of the line to be drawn
- click the axial image on the intermediate points
- double-click the end point
- click the "Create" button
Drawing Mandibular Canal
To draw the mandibular canal you should click the "Canals" button, on 3D tab, and "Trace Canals":
1. click "Add 1st on Panoramic"
2. click on the panoramic where you want the mandibular canal to start
3. click on the panoramic intermediate points
4. double-click on the end point
5. click "Add 2nd on Panoramic"
6. repeat steps from 2 to 4
7. click "Exit"
8. click the "Canals" button, on 3D tab, and "Show Canals"